We provide services in Khmer!
• Free storytelling and poetry workshops for community healing
• Free capacity building workshops
• Free legal clinics: every 4th Tuesday of the month, call in to talk to Khmer-speaking, Susan Ham, Attorney at
(978) 888-0004, 12 – 6pm ET.
• Free web chat in Khmer: Speak with Khmer-speaking counselor every Tuesday from 9 – 5pm!
• Free and confidential counseling and crisis intervention services including 24-hour hotline, support group and medical advocacy.
More Information About the Project:
email@example.com or 978-541-7721 ext. 120
This project was supported under grant number 2018-V3-GX-K058 awarded by the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this project information are those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.